Monday, June 29, 2009

Feeding herself


It's the little things you take for granted right?! They always tell you that well-maybe I listened because let me tell you, not having to put little pieces of food in her mouth anymore is fantastic!!! I can't wait until she learns how to properly use a spoon... This being said maybe she has grown a little too independent! Now when I try to help her with the food-if it looks like she is having difficulty she throws a fit and pushes all her food away from her along with your hands. It cracks me up though because I know I am getting a taste of what I gave my mother. I was always very independent and wanted to do everything myself. Even today-I think that is why not having a job is driving me crazy-that and money, well for the most part. I know I shouldn't wish the time away because soon enough the teen years will be here and she won't want anything at all to do with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers