Tuesday, June 30, 2009

losing the baby weight

I am a big woman to begin with but when I got pregnant I gained 50lbs. I lost 30 of them right off the bat but losing the other 20 is a different story. Then I go to my sisters house today to do the wii active which I am so proud to say I was able to do on medium and burned about 315 calories... Now to stay motivated. When I was there I noticed my sister had a picture of me when I was about 22. Man I don't even remember those days but I looked great!! I would love to look like that again and I am determined to do it. I just have to get my eating under control. I started off good this morning by having half a banana and a kiwi. But then I go home where there is no one around except my little girl and I had popcorn-ok not sooo bad-especially because it is light. I also had this snack mix and two slices of pizza. There goes the exercising... Maybe I can do my wii fit tonight to make up the difference??? Anyway back on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers