Friday, July 17, 2009

finding a niche

It's hard to find the right niche on line that might make money... You try to think of the different things you like, and try to stay as close to your beliefs as possible. You don't hear a lot that someone had to scam a bunch of people in order to make so much money or that they had to spam you email until it crashes but that's what a lot of these get rich quick schemes are all about. I know because I almost fell prey to a couple of these. As it is now I like Google adsense and it is working out ok for me, but I don't know if I would ever be able to make a living off of it. That being said, same goes for avon. Time has come to try and find a legit job-in this market it may be near impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers