Tuesday, July 14, 2009

getting a job

So I haven't had a job now for about 6months. Doing things like adsense to try and make a little money but so far haven't made enough to get a paycheck. Selling Avon... that's ok but again haven't seen a paycheck. Trying to sell things on ebay and that sucks... if you make enough money off of the item after insertion fees, ebays final sale percentage and shipping you made out good. So now I am trying to do resume writing, or appointment setting, anything that I can do from home so I can take care of Amanda... Nothing is really paying off right now or at least yet, but I am hoping soon it will. I guess we will see. My sister told me about another job that will actually bring me in a steady paycheck but it will take me away from being able to raise my daughter. I have had a problem with someone else raising her because that is a good portion of the day. I believe that is where my relationship with my mother went south too. She was spread too thin and we never really spent time together when I was young and needed it. I want to be able to be there for her.
I have tried all I can think of though and if I don't find something soon we are going to be in trouble. So off to post resumes and job hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers