Monday, July 13, 2009

Every one needs time off

Well this weekend I took off from blogging. I needed to get away from the computer... It turns into my worst enemy sometimes. I am always getting sucked into some scam. Well I am done with all of that. I am taking the higher road and not responding to these people that just are out to get you and don't even care who you are. All they care about is themselves. I hope that I can teach my daughter enough to know when these people are doing these things so she too can catch the scoundrels before getting into it and losing everything she loves. I don't know if it is out of utter hope that people aren't that bad or just naivety. I am not sure but I vow never to ever let it get me again.


That is one thing about the internet. When you start on it you feel you are the king or queen of your internet world and then you wake up and realize that you are just a small fish in this deep dark oceanic world they call the internet and almost everyone out there is a shark waiting for its prey to just go right into it's mouth. How pathetic am I? At least I am smart enough to realize it's a scam before it's way too late and I am out of money and on the streets. I just wish I wouldn't get roped in in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers