Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

I love to make my husband cry, in good ways mind you!!! Today was the best yet. I was up all night with the baby and finally got her to sleep around 9a and started making my husband breakfast. It was yummy we had pancakes and scrambled eggs and ham stake-the real kind with the bone and all mmm mmm! Then I gave him the fathers day card from me. It was sappy but didn't get him. Finally Amanda woke up and gave him his card. I let her give it to him it was so cute. He starts reading the card and she is making giggly sounds and he just lost it. Water works galore!!! It isn't that I like to see him immasculated or anything like that. It's that I get to see him human. I have never dated a man that actually showed his emotions-mind you it takes a really special occasion (like me giving birth to Amanda-he was more blubbery then me) but at least he can! So here is to all the men that aren't afraid to let their guard down every once in a while and shed a tear!!! Happy Father's Day Men!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers