Tuesday, June 23, 2009

stay home work

Is there anything you can honestly do these days to work from home really???? Some say yes of course there are all those infomercials and websites but which are schemes and which aren't? Recently-quite recently I might add, I have been looking into doing something from home with no luck so far. My eight month old-which by the way is crawling-yeah!!!!...is starting to be a little more independent which would allow me to work from home if I could find something. So far I am finding a lot of different ones. Now mind you so far the one's I have found would normally be considered schemes. However I have found that if you have enough money to put out it would actually make you a considerable profit... If you had a lot of money to put out and don't get sucked in to just giving up your money with out putting the effort behind it. Here's is the problem. While being pushed into giving up your money and then left to do it on your own, you get frustrated and feel as though you would rather give up then be raped for more money that you don't have. Well there are a few that are worth looking into for little to no start up money. You just need to know where to look. Also beware if it say's it is free or little down beware of the membership fees which will kick in after 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers