Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting back on the horse

Most women have told me that it was very difficult for them to "get back on the horse" after having had their babies. I don't know what the big deal is... I didn't find it that difficult at all. Sure it was a little uncomfortable at first but you just gave birth to a baby. Things were pushed out and stretched so far that it may never feel the same again. After having my baby we tried at 4 weeks and it was uncomfortable to say the least. I thought to myself if I didn't want to give it up to my husband this would be the perfect opportunity to get out of doing it again. I can see the temptation to use excuses. If you are just not that into your husband or significant other get out now because it will only get worse. If you want to work on it I know it may not be comfortable at first... however this doesn't mean it can't be great as long as both partners are willing to make a commitment to each other's comfort. I love it and would never be able to give it up. I will stop enjoying my husband's company when I am dead. If you aren't able to enjoy it any more then it could be a medical problem and should speak to a doctor. Don't let your relationship go by the wayside because you feel your obligations are held and it is no longer necessary. A lot of divorces happen because people say the passion is gone from their marriage. Try to put a stop to it!!! If the obgyn can't help you try looking into a shrink-unless you are absolutely physically impaired and doing it will kill you-you should really work on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers