Friday, June 26, 2009

Thunder and Lightning

I used to love the way lightning looked in the sky especially the electrical storms you would see in the summer. It could be so spectacular. I loved sitting on my parents front porch just watching the sky and meditating on the wonders of it all. Now get me to the furthest corner of the house because I am terrified. I think it is mainly because now I want to protect my daughter. Maybe... Or it could be that I am just scared. I haven't decided yet. Well apparently I am not the only one. My daughter is scared of them. She saw her first one tonight. She screamed so loud it sounded like a cat being tortured. It was horrible and sad. She was practically hyperventilating. Once it died down a little she calmed but lord let me tell you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers