Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Almost walking


Well my daughter is almost walking, she is pulling herself up on things like my coffee table and couch and now she is letting go for a few seconds to try and stand by herself. Today we went to this kiddie gym called Ocean 'N' Motion by where we live and she climbed up on this little merry go round toy-climbed up on it-literally pulled her self up on it. I was so amazed. I couldn't stop smiling. Well I can't wait, she follows me everywhere crawling. All of my rooms that we use on a normal basis are on the first floor so we are set when it comes to her safety and stairs. All we have to do is close the basement door. I am so excited! In the pic to the right Daddy caught her just as she was tipping back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers