Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where did my youth go


I wish that I could take my daughter and set her in my life about ten years ago. I looked great, felt great, had a terrific job... Now I just don't know where my life went to... I love who I am and what my life is, I just wish I had the physical appearance that I used to. It was much more appealing and wouldn't cause such and obstacle with a budding walker. Soon enough I think though I will be running to keep up with her and then I might have a chance. A lack of money is helping too. Can't buy a ton of food so can't consume a ton of food. I am finding I have to fill my time with more meaningful things, which is so much better for me. I am trying to get out more, however this requires money to do. Almost everything requires money to do. Who knows...one day I will wake up and be right back to where I was weight wise and health wise but until then, here's wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers