Sunday, July 5, 2009

Work from home update


So to the people that have sold their souls to rip off the american people and then boast that they are making $10,000.00 dollars a month working from home, I would like to say one of these days you will get yours. Yes call us that want the same and click on your sites gullible all you want but hey who wouldn't want to make a lot of money. I know I could use it. I don't plan on selling my soul though. Or is that what it takes... Could I get that low - or is it smart to go that route and look after my family. Anyway I don't know I am torn. I will keep blogging hoping that by some miracle people actually sign up to follow my blog and then actually look at my blog and keep trying to sell avon so that I can make some good solid money...
visit my site: http://workathomestayathomemommyofone.com/
and if you want to buy avon click on the work at home page of this site and then my avon store link. Also when you get there click on shop my store please so that I get the credit for it.

Soul still in tact for now-FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers